The National Examinations Council (NECO), has developed a new Online Results System that offers a convenient way to check all NECO examination results. Once the results are released, they will be made available via the NECO Online Results system at (www.result.neco.gov.ng).
With the new NECO Online Results System, candidates can check their SSCE, BECE, and NCEE results by purchasing results tokens. The token(s) can be shared with candidates, parents, schools, organizations, or any person who wished to view the candidate’s results.
How to Purchase NECO Token Online
STEP 1: Register on NECO Results Online System.
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/register
- Fill in the required data in the appropriate columns and click on register.
- NECO will send an Activation Email to your registered email address.
- Open you email and click verify.
STEP 2: Purchase Token.
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/login.
- Enter your Email Address/Phone number and your password in the required columns.
- Then click on the Login button.
- Locate and click on Purchase Token (NB: Each token can be used by only one student for a five number of views)
- Enter the number of token you need and click on Pay now button (NB: a token is N500 + N40 service charge).
- Now click on Proceed to pay button to pay for the token on REMITA platform using bank or card.
NB: If you are buying more than one token you will be charged an additional N50 for stamp duty
STEP 3: You Can Now Check Your Result.