This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2021 June/July Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), that their results have been released.
The NECO June/July examination is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education.
Candidates are advised to get the result checking token from NECO website. RECOMMENDED: How to Purchase NECO Token.
How to Check NECO Result
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2021
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.